Sunday, March 20, 2011

Double post: New Logo!

Made up the logo for this place :P It was fun, I feel like I'm getting better with Photoshop every time I use it.

The "lace" on the logo is based off of this adorable lace I used to have in my bedroom as a baby. Yeah, I still remember that, hahaha. My mom decorated the entire place with lace and Beatrix Potter decorations. (I'm her only girl after 2 boys, so of course she'd go all out with the girly stuff!) Being surrounded by the cute decorations and stylized animals really inspired me to start drawing when I was young; and I'm still super inspired by Beatrix Potter to this day!

That's all for now, I'll be posting sketches of a current commission soon if the commissioner gives me permission. :) And I also have a pokemon speed paint on the way! I'll post it here when it's done as well.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment